[Toorcamp] Vegan cooking

Sabrina sabrina at autopornography.com
Tue Jun 23 04:04:28 UTC 2009

Okay, good to know on the cookware.  Hit me up when you get here if
you need to borrow anything else, though.

Does the RV have an oven?  If I make a bunch of tofu buffalo wings
and keep them in two 9x11 cake pans, can those be popped into an oven
for re-heating?  I have never been inside an RV for more than a few
minutes, so forgive me if this is an obvious question.

If you're looking to fuel up on things in Seattle, we have a small
vegan grocery store in the University District called Sidecar for
Pig's Peace, which is volunteer-staffed, and all the proceeds go to a
pig sanctuary.  They don't have produce, but they have all sorts of
fake meats and cheeses (including Sheese and Cheezly from England),
foodservice-sized Wildwood tofu blocks, beer and wine, boxed and
canned foods, frozen ready-made stuff, and snacks/candy.  It's a few
blocks from my favorite eatery in the city, Wayward, which is a
greasy spoon run by punks.  They're closed Mondays and from 4pm
onwards during the rest of the week, so I'd suggest it for your
brunch on the 1st or 31st or whenever the RV arrives.

Sabrina