[Toorcamp] 83c -> Toorcamp caravan

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jun 26 05:51:54 UTC 2009

Daniel Packer wrote, On 2009/06/25 22:22:
> According to the organizer they still want us to bring our own
> drinking water if we can:

http://www.rei.com/product/618168

Depending on your water intake, I would recommend one of these per
person. Should be enough for drinking water, cooking, cleaning. Maybe
even a shower.

Don't do the dumb thing of filling them up before you leave the bay
area. Figure out where the last super market before camp is, call ahead
and see if they have a filtered water machine for large 5 gallon water
cooler bottles, and get your water there.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net