[Toorcamp] More RV stuffs.

grey artkiver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:15:05 UTC 2009

Ah yes, definitely possible, thanks for the heads up we'll plan on this
then. :)
So I'm estimating that we're going to leave SF Wednesday morning.  Which in
turn means yeah, Thursday morning in Seattle doesn't seem unreasonable. :)
 I'm not 100% sure what time depending on how fast we go and stops and
whatnot. :)

-grey