[Toorcamp] Wherein we get more serious about foodening

Cameron Adamez cameron at soycow.org
Tue Jun 30 18:44:11 UTC 2009

I suggest someone going to the dollar store and getting toenail polish
for the Toorcamp Women's Night. I bought magazines (Bust, Razorcake)
and we can listen to Bikini Kill from my laptop and paint each others
toenails, then eat squirrels with our bare hands and shave each others
legs!

Camo, who doesn't quite know how to be a girl yet