[Toorcamp] Network gear

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:26:51 UTC 2012

I'll be bringing:
* Network tool bag (cable testers, crimpers, etc)
* wi-spy network analizer
* 2x Soekris net6501 router boards
* Spool of cat5 (maybe 500' in it)
* A couple of 8port gige netgear switches
* 48 port gige HP managed switch.

We have 1000' spool of outdoor cat5 we can use as long as we bring as
much as we can back to NB for the roof cables we still haven't
replaced.  There are also a ton of ends in the closet.  I'll move some
of it into the staging area today.