[Toorcamp] Ride back to Seattle + bike?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:52:40 UTC 2012

I would assume we have to leave sunday.  I suggest we leave for
seattle on sunday aft., spend night and return on Monday, meaning the
soonest we could arrive is Tuesday early morning.

Is everyone OK with that?  Going through seattle is a chance to drop
everyone off who needs to fly back quicky.  The rest can get down
safely over a bit longer period.

Not feeling a mad  dash right now.  Feeling very zoned out.