[Toorcamp] Food & water

Neil Kandalgaonkar neilk at brevity.org
Tue Aug 7 00:54:37 UTC 2012

I'm arriving from Vancouver, with a stop in Seattle. I am switching from
a bus to a lift from Rigel in Seattle.

Given that I can't carry very much on the bus, can someone enlighten me
as to the food and drink situation? It seems dinners are mostly covered
in PR0N, but I'll have to fend for myself otherwise?

I can make up for not bringing items by doing work or chipping in money.
I'll sign up for a prep night or something?

Are there community coolers?

Is water available at the campsite or do I have to pack it all in myself?

What sort of precautions does one have to take for one's own food,
against wildlife? In BC it is recommended to store food in a sling in a
tree, a few meters away from one's own camp due to bears. (Actually,
sometimes bears even invade the suburbs and start going through people's
trash.) This campground seems more 'civilized', but just asking if
anyone had heard any advice.

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar <neilk at brevity.org>