[Toorcamp] Food Shopping Trip(s)

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:25:09 UTC 2012

So we're doing well so far.

I've purchased $1000 worth of food so far, including a cooler big
enough to hold Snail and Rubin at the same time.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104150672866643154564/ToorCamp2012#5772328554755369426
https://picasaweb.google.com/104150672866643154564/ToorCamp2012#5772328566840237618

And that doesn't include the stuff in the fridge.