[Toorcamp] equipment/supplies/duties

Zancas Dearana zancas at leastauthority.com
Wed Aug 1 16:30:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Ben Kochie <superq at gmail.com> wrote:
> The pots sound great.  I have this stove and a single burner version
> of it that we'll bring to camp.  We probably won't need your stove,
> but if you want to bring it just in case, that'd be great.
>
> http://www.campchef.com/explorer-deluxe.html
>
> Miloh also said he was going to bring a normal outdoor gas grill.
>
> I have the option to pick up another gas grill that is required to be
> vegan-only.
>
> Yes, if you wanted to make wheat-free tortillas for burrito night
> that'd be awesome.  I was going to pick up some wheat free pancake mix
> and some other stuff like that.
>
> Unfortunately I wasn't able to find wheat-free mapo tofu bean paste
> mix.  All other chinese food should be wheat free. (I'll be very
> certain to get wheat free soy sauce and other sauces)
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Andrew <korin at korin.org> wrote:
>> Sorry, thats 64sq ft on the dog pen, not 256

  I'm headed to the Lair of the DMV tomorrow morning early.   Once I
get there I'll propose a trade to the scaley cannibals therein.

  In exchange for a large amount of data, and a small amount of
autonomy (hopefully), I shall request the ability to (legally) pilot a
land craft along the interstices of Their Great Nation!

  I hereby (presuming success in the above mentioned quest) volunteer
to drive the occubus...  if a standard driver's license suffices and
that task still needs doin'.

--
-- ظ