[Toorcamp] Ponybus IF YOU ARE RIDING WITH US or asking us to haul your shit

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:49:35 UTC 2012

For any of you last-minute slackers like me who want to take the LONG
HAUL from San Francisco to Neah Bay and are signed up to get in camp
on Tuesday:

Please respond to me personally (can be off-list) so I can tell you
when we are departing!

If you want your shit to go up on the bus, get it to the space by the
time Curiosity lands on Mars! We may be driving out the bus tonight &
a chaser car with it or later, depending on when we can actually get
people's rear-ends in the seats.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails