[Toorcamp] toorcamp money spreadsheet

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 17 04:33:44 UTC 2012

i have created a spreadsheet on google docs.  it is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AktkZZru71ymdHF0VmxqeUJnX1YybjFHclhnSmRfekE

you can view it and email me to update it.  If you want write access,
email me with your gmail address so i can share write access to it.

i am not the best spreadsheet programmer in the world and i don't know all
the expenses people paid, so don't freak out that it looks weird.  Just
write me and tell me what to change and we can work toward accuracy.

someone paid $168 for bus repairs, i don't remember who it was but that
should go on the list, and i'll reduce the bus rental fee accordingly.
all the people who paid for fuel should write me and get on the list.

please help.

-jake