[Toorcamp] Food Shopping Trip(s)

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 00:08:30 UTC 2012

fyi,

there's vegan meat free (not gluten free) options that you might miss
at rainbow and costco from the chinese markets near me in the
richmond. These are light packed  marinated meals that can be shared
among many, dried tofu jerkey, and other treats all without heavy
steel canning. I can pick up these pillow packed mock animal morsels
if you wish, along with various indo fry chips (awesome for nagging
hungerbears) and other consumption pickles.

There may even be tamari, although I think you chould probably get
that for a better deal in bulk at the rainbow grocery.