[Toorcamp] bus repairs

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Aug 2 22:55:11 UTC 2012

i don't know where the tower of consenso is.

why do you need a hydraulic jack?

I just talked to John and he is going by Urban Ore to buy tiny FM radio
receivers.  We will have enough to put them in all the Consenso hats, and
I will bring an FM radio transmitter which can live in the bus and be
connected to the audio output of Horsy or whatever computer we bring
along.  The voice of consenso will be ever present in the ears of all its
subjects.  Like in snowcrash.