[Toorcamp] Halp - bus fail.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:21:22 UTC 2012

Dont believe the propogandist roader, the People's republic of Nosebridge
chooses to vacation in glorious green, Oregon and has a regularly scheduled
appointment with our Bus physician. Everything's fine there's nothing to
worry about.

But we accept all sway bar donations to add to our stockpiles, and we greet
all visitors to the roving republic with open arms!  If you are in the area
come our way. We relish every opportunity to  remove undesirables from our
population.

r. miloh alexander

On Aug 7, 2012 7:55 AM, "Ben Kochie" <superq at gmail.com> wrote:

> So the bus's sway bar link is busted and it's unsafe to drive on the
highway.  We're trying to repair, but if anyone is driving up and has room
for people, we could use the help.