[Toorcamp] Lost and Found

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:39:57 UTC 2012

Where was the deWalt charger last seen?

Check the black fold top bin that went back to nb for unloading into the
toolshop. I bet it is in there!

The other stuff was abandoned up at toorcamp next to our site, it may take
a forward to the toorcamp googlegroup to find out morw.

Thanks for listing that stuff though, I haven't been around since getting
sick and getting new orders for 3d printers after getting on hackaday
(anyone else want one?).