[Toorcamp] Dinners Menu

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:10:00 UTC 2012

I will gladly chip in for this menu & help make or clean, and might I
s/Falafel Whut?/FaLOLfel wut???//

http://solitarysnail.com/silly/falolfel.png

I'm terrible at planning meals, so I don't know what I would add to
the menu otherwise, except deserts. >_> Fruit salad? Baked goods
prepared before the trip? Noisemuffins.

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Ben Kochie <superq at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm working on some starting points for dinner menus for Cafe Q.
>
> Spicy Szechuan
> * Vegan Mapo Tofu
> * Chicken with Chilli & Ginger
> * Szechuan green beans & garlic (or some other vegie)
>
> Italian Pasta of DOOM
> * A selection of sauces (vegan/meat) and toppings
> * Grilled veggie skewers
>
> Mission Burritos
> * A bunch of stuff you would get at a Taqueria
> * Rice, beans, salsa
> * Avacado, Sour Cream, Cheese
> * Tofu, Meats
>
> Falafel Whut?
> * Fresh Fried Falafel
> * Schwarma
> * couscous salad

-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails