[Toorcamp] we have a bus

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:54:47 UTC 2012

I like the bus idea because I imagine it holding the big things I'm
interested in taking with less effort.  What kind of access does it
have?  Front, side and emergency exit at the back all functioning?
What's the capacity of the bus for people?

Looks like a *worst* case scenario of $1326 in gas (based on 6mpg, and
avg $4.25/gal), based on a direct round trip. If we can get a better
estimate of the mpg that number will get sharper, but I prefer making
a worst case estimate and saving rather than a dream scenario and
folks getting stuck with a tab later on.

the first route:  http://goo.gl/maps/szxr   Is it possible to get up
there by the evening of the 6th?

then back to seattle to pick up folks flying in on the 8th??

 I think we should fundraise a total amount that far exceeds the $1k
needed for the use permit alone. Contingency fund for emergencies?
Something like 3.5k?  Then with 10 folks, the amount to obtain per
person is ~$350..

-rma