[Toorcamp] nosebridge -- toorcamp updates

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:15:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:12 PM, mark burdett <mfburdett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, FYI, I'd love to take the bus, but don't think I can take that
> whole week off work, so I booked a cheap flight to seattle..

Hi Mark,

A bunch of people are flying in -- I've suggested that they arrange to
depart in the early afternoon of Wednesday the 8th .  If your flight
is around then why don't you consolidate to organize a carpool
together?

Can folks start to arrange that? I've got my hands full with the
earlier arrival of ALL PRoN food, gear, and theme camp equipments

There are at least 6 people on the list that will be in Seattle on the
8th.  Look for people in the matrix at the end of the page (look for
'confirmed' section).
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Toorcamp_2012

-r. miloh alexander