[Toorcamp] Can we join your camp?

Andrew korin at korin.org
Sun Jul 29 21:30:03 UTC 2012

Hi gang!

You seem to have an active and organized camp full of fun folks
and I'm hoping that we can join your group. I'm Korin, a sys
admin, my girlfriend Rouk is an audio engineer, and Lola is a
dog. We live in Seattle, and this will be our first ToorCamp.

I've filled out a row in the Noisebridge wiki with some basic
info, but to recap here, we're planning on driving up on
Wednesday the 8th and although we don't have spare seats to
carpool, we should have room to bring some extra supplies. In
addition to our own 3-person tent, we have an extra-big 14x14'
dome tent that can be divided into 2, 3 or 4 rooms. We can also
bring a 10x10 canopy, a couple of lanterns and a two-burner
35,000 btu propane stove if any of those will be useful.

Rouk has an astounding array of food allergies, so we'll be
bringing an assortment of edibles and drinkables as well. We're
also glad to pitch in for food, dues, etc and help out with camp
tasks. Just let me know what you need.

Waddaya say?

korin