[Toorcamp] equipment/supplies/duties

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:48:03 UTC 2012

The pots sound great.  I have this stove and a single burner version
of it that we'll bring to camp.  We probably won't need your stove,
but if you want to bring it just in case, that'd be great.

http://www.campchef.com/explorer-deluxe.html

Miloh also said he was going to bring a normal outdoor gas grill.

I have the option to pick up another gas grill that is required to be
vegan-only.

Yes, if you wanted to make wheat-free tortillas for burrito night
that'd be awesome.  I was going to pick up some wheat free pancake mix
and some other stuff like that.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find wheat-free mapo tofu bean paste
mix.  All other chinese food should be wheat free. (I'll be very
certain to get wheat free soy sauce and other sauces)