[Toorcamp] Dinners Menu

Hao hao at dorabot.com
Fri Jul 6 17:37:45 UTC 2012

I can totally help cooking Chinese food (As long as the preparation time
doesn't conflict with my 2 workshops). However, how do we get ingredients
(for example lamb) which requires a fridge to store on campsite? And what
kind of cooking equipment are available at camp (that limits the kind of
food I can cook)?
Although I'm not sure if you guys would like authentic flavor Chinese
dishes. Most "Chinese Food" here in SF are modified for US flavor.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Ben Kochie <superq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I've started adding food planning to the wiki.
>
> https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Toorcamp_2012/DramaCafe
>
> On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant
dorabot.com