[Toorcamp] we have a bus

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Jul 13 19:24:29 UTC 2012

No miloh, that's NOT a picture of the bus.  That's the old bus.

The bus we will have looks like this:

http://www.ptank.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/OO_Bus_888_Turk_c.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ari/6735062007/

http://instagram.com/p/KD_Y7gt3jO/

http://s552.photobucket.com/albums/jj321/jpmassar/?action=view&current=occubus-full-side.jpg

except it's painted white now.

this is what it looks like inside, from the back:

http://realzachg.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/img-20110703-00085.jpg

sorry, the other bus (the one with the lopht in the back) is dead,
and in detroit.

-jake