[Toorcamp] we have a bus

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:17:50 UTC 2012

You can count me in on driving/funding.  I think we could get up there
on the 6th if we left at the crack of dawn, or slightly before.

Sunrise in SF: 6:18
Sunset in Seattle: 20:37

I would suggest we leave SF at 5am sharp in order to avoid traffic.
We would get to Portland around 2:30-3:30pm which should also be less
of a traffic problem.