[Toorcamp] ongoing thread! Fwd: [ToorCamp] Re: Scuba?

Shadow shadow at overdrawn.net
Mon Jul 30 05:47:40 UTC 2012

That was actually my reply =)

I'm working out the details to bring my foosball table, is the camp
going to have power? It takes 12v dc and I haven't measured the draw,
but I'm sure I can figure something out if it needs to run on battery.

Other than that, I just need a space to set it up and some way to keep
it covered in case it rains or something (I'll bring tarps + ropes).
It's also a heavy bitch so will need some help unloading it +
reassembling, since I think I have to pull the rods to fit it in my car.

Wonder what customs is going to think....