[Toorcamp] eula, ohm2013, equipment requests, general toorcamp planning.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:02:58 UTC 2012

commence update thread:

ok folks I *think* 11 people are riding on Ponycupy the bus.  I was
just riding the 33 home last night and thought "this is BIG".  So,
eleven people, no problem, we just need to know that you are coming
with us.

If you are riding the bus do two things for me:

1) log into the wiki and edit the 'citizens' table on the page(see the
links below)
2)  fix your fields (lets start with 'Ride', and I'll assume if you
put 'Pony' that means the occubus)

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Toorcamp_2012
https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Toorcamp_2012&action=edit&section=8

ALSO:

I need someone with a passenger car with some room to arrange pickup
for the PrON ports (carports) we are borrowing from genrous Ardent HI.
 They are at American Steel in Oakland.

-rma