[Toorcamp] Noisetown at Toorcamp meeting - structure

firefaerie at psyreal.net firefaerie at psyreal.net
Thu Jun 21 23:09:42 UTC 2012

Miss you guys!

I've added my available meeting days to the Doodle. This weekend I'm
out of town at the local BM regional in Oregon. I would love to
conference call or Skype into the meeting since I won't be able to
attend in person. My current plan is to arrive at Toorcamp August 9th.
Sadly, I can't come any sooner as I will be returning from Amsterdam on
August 8th and then driving from Portland to the site on the 9th.

I have a 20x20 shade structure which could come with me. It has no
sides, just a roof.

Cheers,

~Kaya~