[Toorcamp] toorcamp, noisebridge, & you.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:48:17 UTC 2012

hi folks.
long time no see.

toorcamp is around the corner, and I'm slapping some stuff together, like
noisetown at toorcamp.  It's not a noisey place, it's a noisebridge place.
All interested parties are welcome to pitch in requested to bring whatever
they can to represent.

We need to set up for the wet pacific northwest.

I'm coordinating with the organizers and selected noisebridgers to bring a
large welcome pavilion and radio tower, a consenso AI travel core, and
either a pyramid the dome from the last toorcamp. It's going to be coold up
there, so instead of Sudo Pop we will introduce the Sudo Toddy at toorcamp
2012.

I am interested in getting what you need (camp gear, a selected meal plan,
preplanned amongst some different camps, AND your special bulky electronics
projects) up there with a professional driver and a shipping container. The
jury is still out about the roads there, but if hackerbot labs can do it
(they brought FOUR shipping containers last time) then we should be able to
do it as well! This way people can travel light and get up there fast plane
by plane, train ,ship, bike and seaplane(!).

If we get about 15 people who think this is a good idea then I'll keep
going. If we get 15 people who think this is a terrible idea, i'll still
keep going.

Anyways, it's pretty lonely on the toorcamp wiki.
If you are going and forgot to sign up, lets get started..

 http://wiki.toorcamp.org/wiki/Campsites2012:NoiseTown

noisebridge toorcamp 2012 https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Toorcamp

-rma