[Toorcamp] toorcamp, noisebridge, & you.

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Jun 4 13:33:44 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Miloh told me about an idea of getting a plane to bring us directly to
> ToorCamp.  I'd love to do that!  If others are interested in that, we can
> make it happen!  Anyone else into it?

I actually found out the prices for this; see the thread I referenced.
It seemed like not really worth it; it's significantly more expensive
and only about 1.5h travel time saved (assuming you're picked up from
SeaTac).

Would be more badass if you're into that sort of thing. Hypothetically
you could get a seaplane to land by the beach.

- Sai