[Toorcamp] Noisetown at Toorcamp meeting

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Jun 26 19:48:50 UTC 2012

Hi folks, reminder, meeting is today at 19:00 at Noisebridge. If
you're planning to camp with Noisebridge, please come, as there is a
bit of planning that needs to be done.

Agenda items I would like to talk about...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ToorCamp_2012/Meeting_20120626

Please add your own.