[Toorcamp] Fwd: [ToorCamp] ToorCamp WiFi info.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Jun 6 19:12:04 UTC 2016

If you're not on the main Toorcamp list and would like to try to use the
wifi there you might want to download and load up the two certificates
found on that site before leaving main land. On Android it was easy as
downloading the certs and having a pop up ask me if I wanted to use the
certs for VPN or wifi (you want wifi). Not sure how much of a pain it is on
iOS.