[Toorcamp] Updates

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jun 3 22:50:50 UTC 2016

Some more updates...

If you're going please add yourself to this spreadsheet,
https://goo.gl/eQw7AE . I've added in a column regarding transportation
method in and out.

It sounds like our group is small this year, approximately 12 - 15 people.
No one is driving at this point, which means we'll have very little real
infrastructure (like carports).

We have two options:

   1. We stay where we're already placed, near some loud things, bright
   things, a road, a workshop area, other larger camps that might also be
   loud. The perks are that we're near a fire pit, get power, and there are
   bathrooms within line of sight.
   2. We ask to get relocated to the Nature district. It's farther away
   from pretty much everything, quieter, there's no power, we have to walk
   everything in.

If we stay where we've been placed I'll most likely need to relocate myself
as I've only got a hammock with me on this trip. Either way I need to give
them a response in the next day.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net