[tor] EFF tweet about noisetor

Micah Lee micah at eff.org
Tue Aug 16 17:26:12 UTC 2011

You can definitely lift content from the EFF Tor Challenge site. All the
content on our website is licensed CC Attribution, so you can do
whatever you want to with it.

I'm sure you've discussed this, but questions that I have are:

- What data center will the nodes be hosted in?
- Will you run exit nodes?
- How much money does it cost you to run a node?
- Do I need to make a recurring donation, or will a one-time donation help?