[tor] Promotion at 28c3?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:24:47 UTC 2011

It seems like donations are not as high as they could be. I'm crediting
this to lack of public awareness, rather than people not being interested
in the project.

Would someone who is going to 28c3 be willing to bring flyers promoting the
project? When we announced it at CCC Camp, people seemed really happy to
support it, but they'd forget the URL ten seconds after conversation. If we
could have a flyer to hand out, it would help people remember, and would
also create a sort of public image for it. It seems like if Congress is
open to it, it would also be a great place to do workshops teaching people
how Tor works and how to create their own visuals with our API.

Just a thought. I myself likely cannot make Congress, but I'm happy to help
create a flyer if someone else will take it there.

aestetix