[tor] [Noisebridge-discuss] Noisetor money summary

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Wed Dec 7 01:42:00 UTC 2011

This (or some manual math which replicates this) should be done every
month prior to paying the noisetor bill. If this has not been done,
Noisetor should not be asking me to pay their bill. Pretty simple.

And yes, the eprom funds (and other incidental donations not through
cha-ching) need to be included.

-Kelly