[tor] Latest logo design

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Nov 29 20:13:50 UTC 2011

Rubin Abdi wrote, On 2011-11-29 11:43:
> uncensoring & anonymizing for internet freedom one donation at a time
> uncensoring & anonymizing the internet one donation at a time
> uncensoring & anonymizing the free internet one donation at a time
> uncensoring & anonymizing for a freer internet one donation at a time
> creating an exit into the freer internet one donation at a time
> creating a path to the freer internet one donation at a time
> providing an exit from the closed internet one donation at a time
> freeing the internet one donation at a time
> internet freedom: for the people, by the people

Couple more from someone who feels that throwing "donation" in there
kinda sucks...

turning your money into freedom
turning your money into internet freedom
funding the free internet
uncensoring & anonymizing the internet
put your freedom where your mouth is
put internet freedom where your mouth is
you make the internet freer

Additionally recommendations have been to remove "one donation at a
time" though I feel we need to get the message across that we're not
some random open source project, we're turning your money into something.

providing exits from the closed internet with your help

Also this person stated that providing the reader with immediate action
is good, and all my previous phrases were simply statements...

you make the internet free

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net