[tor] Latest logo design

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Nov 30 00:30:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:43:48AM -0800, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Kind of sticking with this one...
>
> http://0.starset.net/screenies/20111129110135-Selection.png

That works.

I also really like calling ourselves "noisetor" rather than
"tor.noisebridge.net".

> uncensoring & anonymizing for a freer internet one donation at a time

This one is my favorite.

I wish I could think of a better word than "uncensoring", though --
something positive, rather than negating another word.  But, whatever,
it's good enough.

Also, maybe:

   "Bypassing censorship, and providing anonymity, one donation at a time."

But, we shouldn't stress over this.

> Additionally recommendations have been to remove "one donation at a
> time" though I feel we need to get the message across that we're not
> some random open source project, we're turning your money into something.

I agree with leaving "donation" in there -- also because it emphasizes
that we need donations to continue operating. :-)

-mct