[tor] Latest logo design

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Nov 30 02:50:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 04:30:00PM -0800, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:43:48AM -0800, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> > Kind of sticking with this one...
> >
> > http://0.starset.net/screenies/20111129110135-Selection.png

JFTR, I hate the black+pastel spaghetti, but everybody else seems to
think it's fine, so whatever.

> I also really like calling ourselves "noisetor" rather than
> "tor.noisebridge.net".

I'm OK with that.  I still like the geek cred of using an actual
hostname, but again, whatever.

> > uncensoring & anonymizing for a freer internet one donation at a time
>
> This one is my favorite.

I don't like it, but I'm terrible at sloganeering.  My only slogan is,
"It's complicated and I'd prefer to discuss the details".

> I wish I could think of a better word than "uncensoring", though --
> something positive, rather than negating another word.  But, whatever,
> it's good enough.

Free communication isn't free! Donate to noisetor today!

-andy