[tor] Latest logo design

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 30 03:34:53 UTC 2011

Michael C. Toren wrote, On 2011-11-29 19:20:
> huh. This is the only one I've seen so far that I feel strongly against.

The general idea behind this one is that the site is provide something
for you to put money into, it's an activity you can participate in right
now, and that thing for sale very much is freedom. If you don't buy that
freedom, someone else might.

Out of everyone I've shown these two to, they equally are the ones that
make the most active sense and have the clearest messages.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net