[tor] Latest logo design

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 30 04:23:56 UTC 2011

Leif Ryge wrote, On 2011-11-29 19:51:
> Seriously? "freedom for sale" is a terrible phrase to use for this.
> Donations to improve the quality of a free publicly-accessible service
> are very much NOT a "sale" or anything like one, so describing them as
> such is just confusing.

Here's the thing. I know you guys hate all of these crazy whacky ideas.
Are the people participating in this project our target demographic, or
is it everyone else in the world? I think Freedom For Sale sounds
stupid, but it's had the most positive responses so far from random
people who know nothing to very little about the project.

Show ask friends what they think of the catch phrases, or people you
just don't know. Same with the logos. Our opinions are more or less moot.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net