[tor] Financial report from Kelly for the meeting tonigth

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Sep 27 23:09:25 UTC 2011

Could Noisetor give a little update to so Kelly's doesn't seem so vague?

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2011_09_27#Financial_Report

Funds in bank: $20,251.08 We just paid rent, and we're still over
prudent reserve! Very exciting. However, I still haven't reconciled all
of the Tor project earmarks, so probably a bunch of that is their money.
In some ways, this is good, because their prudent reserve will always be
a part of our buffer now. If there is someone there from the Tor project
who can give a balance of funds collected (minus the recent service they
purchased, which we paid for and that's reflected in the current
balance) then we can subtract that and have a better idea of how much is
in the noisebridge general fund. Usually at this time of month we would
be at a lull, so I think any way you slice it we're doing quite well.
I'm currently in Spain (next week London!) but feel free to email
treasurer@ if you need anything. I'm still pretty reachable.
--User:Hurtstotouchfire 23:07, 27 September 2011 (UTC)

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net