[tor] flattr set up,... ... I tried'ish.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Sep 20 16:34:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 05:39:45AM -0700, Asa Dodsworth wrote:
> I thought I'd find the login confirmation on the tor at noise list and sort it
> all out so there would be somthing to use, but, i couldn't get very far,
> someone else should build this out anyway as I don't and prob shouldn't have
> bank account information.

I've activated the email and started adding the Flattr button to the
webpage, but I don't have time this morning to finish getting the
formatting right (it's super slow for me because I don't know CSS very
well and I'm not a very good graphics person).

Anybody feel like fixing the CSS?

git clone git://github.com/radii/noisetor-www

or just edit the HTML+CSS at http://tor.noisebridge.net/~adi/ and send
me a diff or new copies ...

Thanks,
-andy