[tor] SSL and WSJ

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Dec 15 00:37:16 UTC 2012

Gandi, the registrar we use for noisetor.net, recently added an easy and
cheap support for sAN certificates.  So we can apparently get a SSL
certificate which will be valid for both tor.noisebridge.net and
noisetor.net.

I've started the process of getting this certificate.

Also, I got an interview request from a reporter at the Wall Street
Journal who is writing a story about Tor and Noisetor.  I chatted with
him this morning and he seemed delightful.  Hopefully the story will run
in the paper sometime next week.

-andy