[tor] noisetor administrivia

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Jan 8 03:12:06 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 06:13:18PM -0800, Leif Ryge wrote:
> On 01/06/2012 03:02 PM, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> > I'd like to discuss how I've been dealing with administrative stuff on
> > noisetor.net and get somebody(ies) other than myself up to speed on all
> > the niggling details.  Are people willing to meet up this weekend to
> > discuss this?
> >
> > Does Sunday at 2PM work for people?  I guess we can try to meet at
> > Noisebridge and take over one of the classrooms or something.
>
> 2PM Sunday works for me.

Thanks.  mct thinks he won't be able to make it at 2PM.  Maybe we should
find a time that works better for more people?

I'd like to cover the following at least:

1. what monitoring we currently have set up
2. known issues we're watching
3. how to respond to abuse complaints
4. what regular housekeeping needs to happen to keep it running smoothly
5. how to update the webpages using git

Thanks,
-andy