[tor] Interview request

Ted Smith tedks at cs.umd.edu
Tue Apr 23 02:07:23 UTC 2013

Hey, noisebridge Tor folk. I'm a researcher at the University of
Maryland, and I'd like to interview someone from Noisetor about the
setup you have.

Specifically, I'm interested in talking for 5-10 minutes over phone or
IM about the sort of uptime the node(s?) has(/have), and how you handle
updates to Tor.

Would anyone from noisetor be able to talk sometime later this or next
week? I'd really appreciate it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Sorry if this is
excessively off-topic for this list -- I thought emailing it would be
better than spamming each noisetor admin directly.

- Ted Smith

--
https://www.cs.umd.edu/~tedks
Sent from Ubuntu