[tor] $1,000 donation received

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sat Sep 26 23:54:24 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Noisetor has received a generous donation from an anonymous donor of
$1,000. We received the check through a service called Fidelity Charitable.

I'll cash the check in the coming days. Just wanted to make a note that
Noisetor's balance should be thought of as $1,000 larger :)

Andy: Want to get together sometime soon and get noisetor it's own
checking account? Would make accounting for certain things much easier.
feel like I've lost an accurate count of its balance recently.

cheers!