[tor] First Library to Support Anonymous Internet Browsing Effort Stops After DHS Email

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri Sep 11 22:26:05 UTC 2015

Apart from the subpoena we were served recently (identical to the
BoingBoing situation), how much interest has Noisetor gotten from law
enforcement over the years?

There's a written story on the wiki about FBI showing up one day asking
questions, but I wasn't around so I don't know if that's more myth or fact.

+1 to sending advice / support as an organisation that's been doing this
for a while. What other organisations outside of BoingBoing could we
reach out to to gather support?

William Budington: