[tor] noisebridge01 MyFamily setting

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Mon Dec 5 19:11:00 UTC 2016

Just a heads up that I've fixed the MyFamily setting for the non-exit
node that we have running on pegasus in the space such that it contains
the fingerprints for all exit instances that we have running.

This was in response to the tor-dev email[1]

I'll add the noisebridge01a fingerprint to the exit nodes' MyFamily
setting soon. I can't from my current machine but have a TODO to fix this.

*Related*: can someone add me to the admin at tor.noisebridge.net alias?
Only that I subscribe to tor-dev and was reading it I'd have missed this
email.

cheers,

[1] -
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-December/011715.html