[tor] noisetor recovery

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri Jun 17 19:57:58 UTC 2016

Just to follow up,

The ddrescue that I ran on the disk overnight appears to have created a
good image, at least I believe I have recovered key material for all of
the 4 tor instances that we were running.

I'll look to get them back up and running with an upgraded tor either
tonight or tomorrow time depending.

Patrick O'Doherty: