[tor] Noisetor BTC sell

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue Oct 18 20:44:00 UTC 2016

Doing anything than cashing them out with Coinbase directly can cause
significant accounting overhead. We'd also have to keep details of
whoever bought, so any anonymous cash purchasing isn't possible.

Outside of selling to the community, we don't currently have any
recurring monthly service payments that we could do with BTC. We could
potentially hold them in Coinbase to pay for large purchases where we're
able to pay w/ BTC but that does incur the effective FX risk over time.

grarpamp: