[tor] Approaching ISPs

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Mon Jan 23 17:55:00 UTC 2017

This might be an interesting thread to cc the tor-relays list about. I'd
search for HE in the archives first though.

The HE policies in question for others to view
 * TOS https://he.net/tos.html
 * AUP https://he.net/aup.html

Things like AUP section 2.2 "No customer shall do anything that could
get any portion of Hurricane Electric's IP space ... put on blacklists"
are things we can't possibly comply with given the nature of the Exit.

Ben Kochie: